89 year-old Wimblington man may have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in own home

PUBLISHED: 16:37 15 April 2014 | UPDATED: 16:38 15 April 2014

Coroner's court

Coroner's court

Archant

An 89 year-old man who died at his home in Wimblington may have been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning.

An inquest into the death of Frederick Beenham, of Norfolk Street, Wimblington, on April 7 has given a provisional cause of death of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The inquest was adjourned and will resume on September 17.

More news stories

Yesterday, 19:08

A Burwell company is to go into partnership with Cambridgeshire County Council to develop a 2.7 acre site near March rail station for up to 34 homes.

Yesterday, 15:49

Arsonists set fire to three vehicles across Fenland during the early hours of Saturday, Sunday and today.

Yesterday, 14:23

Muddy, soaking wet and laughing all the way round - photos of people taking part in an Insane Terrain event in Doddington say it all.

Sunday, September 24, 2017

It was the highlight of the business year – the 2017 Fenland Enterprise Business Awards. And the most successful to date.

Most read stories

HOT JOBS

Show Job Lists

HOT JOBS

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition

Image
Read the Cambs Times e-edition E-edition

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter