89 year-old Wimblington man may have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in own home

16:37 15 April 2014

Coroner

Coroner's court

Archant

An 89 year-old man who died at his home in Wimblington may have been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning.

An inquest into the death of Frederick Beenham, of Norfolk Street, Wimblington, on April 7 has given a provisional cause of death of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The inquest was adjourned and will resume on September 17.

0 comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other Cambs Times visitors.

We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by Cambs Times staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique Cambs Times account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

More news stories

56 minutes ago
CCG meeting, Doddington

More people were turned away rather than allowed in to a packed public consultation in Doddington last night concerning the threat to close three Cambridgeshire minor injuries units.

58 minutes ago
This was the scene on Tuesday afternoon in Norwood Lane, Peterborough, after a waste fire.

A large amount of waste was found on fire, including a large number of tyres, in Norwood Lane, Paston, Peterborough.

Puddock Road, in Warboys.

A man who died in a crash at Warboys on Tuesday (August 23) has been identified by police.

Yesterday, 15:20
View from Mick Woollaston's home of Snowley Park new development

Officials admitted a mixture of miscalculation and human error led to the county council losing £187,000 towards improving secondary education in Whittlesey.

Most read stories

HOT JOBS

Show Job Lists

HOT JOBS

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition

Image
Read the Cambs Times e-edition E-edition

Newsletter Sign Up