89 year-old Wimblington man may have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in own home

16:37 15 April 2014

Coroner

Coroner's court

Archant

An 89 year-old man who died at his home in Wimblington may have been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning.

An inquest into the death of Frederick Beenham, of Norfolk Street, Wimblington, on April 7 has given a provisional cause of death of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The inquest was adjourned and will resume on September 17.

0 comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other Cambs Times visitors.

We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by Cambs Times staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique Cambs Times account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

More news stories

48 minutes ago
Ely Bypass. Rail bridge visualisation from south.

Funding and contractual delays could push completion of the £30 million Ely bypass back to 2018, says county council leader Steve Count.

Yesterday, 23:04
Cheque  being presented to the Shouldham ward. at Kings Lynn hospital. Pictured, from left, are ward clerk Nicki Ball, Gavin Caney, junior sister Ria Parker, Lucy Massen, Lindsey Rasberry and sister Kerry Craik.

A man whose dying wish was to create a legacy has had more than £20,000 raised for charity in his memory.

Yesterday, 18:00
Neale Wade Academy. Picture: Steve Williams.

A band made up of Neale-Wade Academy students and staff will perform a concert in aid of military charity Help for Heroes and the school’s music department.

Yesterday, 14:00
Chatteris library

A public consultation is being held to give residents their say on how to improve non-emergency patient transport services in Cambridgeshire.

Most read stories

Most commented stories

Digital Edition

Image
Read the Cambs Times e-edition today E-edition