August 22 2014 Latest news:
Friday, July 18, 2014
The Fenland Enterprise Business Awards is searching for rural enterprises, farmers and agricultural businesses that demonstrate strong technical and environmental performance and embrace new technology.
If you can answer the following questions then we want YOU to enter!
• Does the business produce high yields of quality produce which are well suited to the markets it has chosen to supply?
• Is the farm focused on identifying and implementing policies which deliver good environmental practice?
• Do you embrace new technology and management approaches to increase productivity?
• Is there a plan in place to develop the skills of management and workforce to address future challenges?
• Can you demonstrate a record of successful business management which has led to growth, profitability and/or development of its asset base?
Entering is easy - simply visit www.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk
Deadlines for entries is 5pm on Friday, August 29.
There are a total of 13 awards to be won in this year’s competition, 10 of which are open now for entry. The awards will celebrate the success of small and medium enterprises, highlight the business leaders as well as the stars of the future, recognise community initiatives and congratulate flourishing start-up firms.
The glittering awards ceremony takes place on October 10, when more that 200 of the county’s business leaders come together under one roof.