Co-operative store in Wisbech evacuated as smoke spotted coming from freezer.
PUBLISHED: 16:09 14 November 2012
THE Co-operative store in Churchill Road at Wisbech was evacuated this afternoon after smoke was seen coming from a shop floor freezer.
Two fire crews from Wisbech and one from March attended the incident at 2.50pm.
A spokesman from Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said no fire fighting equipment had been used, and fire fighters had dismantled the freezer to investigate the source of the problem.