Firefighters tackled a chimney fire in Eastrea yesterday.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

A crew from Whittlesey was called to a chimney fire, which was caused accidently, in Coates Road at 4.50pm.

Chimney rodding was used to extinguish the blaze and the crew returned to their station by 5.55pm.

A fire service spokesman said: “Please ensure that you get your chimney swept and the brickwork inspected at least once a year. This will help to prevent a chimney fire.”

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

Click here to read more of our digital publications
Book my advert Fenland Enterprise Buisness Awards Paper delivery enquiries E Shot Updates

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT