Two people treated for smoke inhalation after Leverington fire

Tuesday, May 27, 2014
4:57 PM

Two people were treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Leverington on Sunday.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

At 10.50pm, two crews from Wisbech were called to a house fire in Leafere Way after a neighbour saw smoke coming from a kitchen window and dialled 999.

A fire had broken out involving the cooker in the kitchen, which was caused accidentally by one of the inhabitants.

The home’s two occupants, a man and a woman in their 30s, were helped from the property by firefighters and given oxygen.

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire and crews returned to their stations by 12.05am.

0 comments

Comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other Cambs Times visitors.


We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by Cambs Times staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Forgotten your password?


Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique Cambs Times account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

Click here to read more of our digital publications
Book my advert Fenland Enterprise Buisness Awards E Shot Updates Wisbech Standard

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT