LETTER: Perhaps fairies really have set up home in Haddenham
- Credit: Archant
Fairies set up home
In Merricks Lane, a footpath between the cemetery and Station Road in Haddenham, an unusual property has appeared.
It started when someone painted a hollow at the base of a tree to make it look like a door.
Over the weeks items have been added turning it into a fairy grotto.
By whom I know not, so perhaps fairies really have set up home in Haddenham.
You may also want to watch:
A fellow dog walker told me about it so I just had to have a look.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 7 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 8 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 9 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 10 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county