See inside this Grade II listed former chapel in Wisbech
- Credit: Ellis Winters & Co
Dating back to 1856, this Grade II listed former Baptist chapel is packed with character features, including arched stained glass windows and vaulted ceilings.
Double doors lead from the walled area at the front of the property into a communal hallway, which in turn opens into this unique two-storey home.
Offered for sale with no chain or tenant in situ, the quirky accommodation includes two double bedrooms, a four piece en suite, plus a four piece bathroom and a utility room to the ground floor.
Upstairs there is a huge living area, a third double bedroom and a WC.
Double gates at the rear of the property open to a parking area, with the remainder of the garden laid to patio with inset shrubs and trees. Stairs lead up to an enclosed decking area.
Victoria Road, Wisbech
- 1 Drink-drivers banned off the roads after being caught in March and Wisbech
- 2 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 3 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 5 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 6 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 7 Whistleblower shares story of bullying, fatigue and 'dangerous' hours at ambulance service
- 8 Cannabis, cash and knives discovered after police raids in Whittlesey
- 9 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season
- 10 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
Ellis Winters & Co, 01354 701000, www.elliswinters.co.uk