I am pleased to see there is to be a junction at Gaul Road with the town bypass but in my opinion the junction at Knights End road is more dangerous as it is a T junction and a crossroads.
People come out of Knights End road and try to turn right and immediate left to get to the golf course, Benwick, the crematorium or for businesses down that road.
It is a busy road as it is used for the school run - I think it’s worse there and have seen many near misses.
How prohibiting right turns as is the situation at Tesco.
The A141 is such a fast road - pulling out onto is dangerous and for some drivers frightening.
You may also want to watch:
Knights End Road, March
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 8 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages