£1,000 reward to find John and Yoko - Shitzu puppies stolen from Fenland home of businessman Peter Grice
- Credit: Archant
Businessman Peter Grice has offered £1,000 for anyone finding his family’s two dogs that were stolen last week.
“They are only puppies, just eight months old,” said Mr Grice.
The puppies were stolen from his family home at Coates near Whittlesey.
“They are part of our family, and we are all missing them incredibly,” he said.
He has launched a massive social media campaign and appealed to “friends up north, down south and even abroad to help”.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “You never know who you might know who might have one or two new Shitzus arrived on their street...
“Their names are John and Yoko and we are desperate to have them home and still together, causing mischief and smiles.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 9 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 10 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award