2011 Baby of the Year winners receive their prizes
THE three winners in our 2011 Baby of the Year competition have received their prizes.
Almost 150 babies were entered in this year’s competition, sponsored by Gibbs shoe shop in Wisbech.
Their pictures were taken at two five-day photo shoots, at Babee Boutique in March and at Gibbs in Church Terrace, by a photographer from the Portrait Group.
Hundreds of votes were cast throughout April as readers chose their top tot. In the end there were three clear winners:
• 0-18 Months: Connor Fyson
You may also want to watch:
• 18 Months to three years: Eva Read
• Three to five years: Shaelea Porter
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 3 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 6 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
All three were presented their prize, a contemporary print courtesy of the Portrait Group, last Wednesday by editorial content manager Tom Jackson.