2011 Baby of the Year winners revealed!
THE hundreds of votes have been counted - and we can now reveal the winners of our Baby of the Year competition.
There were almost 150 babies entered in this year’s competition, sponsored by Gibbs shoe shop in Wisbech.
Their pictures were taken at two five-day photo shoots, at Babee Boutique in March and at Gibbs in Church Terrace.
Voting opened in the competition last month with our five-page supplement, and our voting coupon ran in the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard throughout April.
In total we received almost 800 votes - and we can now reveal the winners:
You may also want to watch:
• 0-18 Months: Connor Fyson
• 18 Months to three years: Eva Read
- 1 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 2 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 5 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 6 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 7 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 8 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 9 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
• Three to five years: Shaelea Porter
They will all receive a 20X16in contemporary canvas courtesy of the Portrait Group.