30 days in November means 30 competitions - we’ve got Christmas All Wrapped Up
IT’S been a tough year for most, so we don’t want you to worry about getting Christmas sorted - we’ve done it for you.
Every day in November we’re giving away a must-have gift in our Christmas Wrapped Up promotion.
So if you’re kids are after a PS3 (complete with Move starter pack), we’ve got one. If your mum deserves a spa break, we’ve got it. Or if your dad fancies a new Harris Tweed jacket, we’ve got one of those too.
Or maybe you feel you’d like to jet off to the sun? We’ve got flights to Faro to give away as well.
How do you take part? Visit www.cambs24.co.uk/christmas every day in November to see which prize is up for grabs. You will only be able to enter for 24 hours and then the next prize will be revealed.
There are 30 days in November, so we have got an incredible 30 prizes to give away.
And what’s brilliant about our promotion is that if you’re one of our lucky winners, your prize will be delivered to you in time for wrapping and putting under the tree – before December 25.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 4 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 5 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 8 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 9 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 10 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
So don’t miss out, go to www.cambs24.co.uk/christmas every day in November to be in with a chance of winning some of the best gifts of 2010.
• Our Christmas Wrapped Up feature has been sponsored by The Magic of Christmas. Visit www.themagicofchristmas.biz for more information.