30 days in November means 30 competitions - we’ve got Christmas All Wrapped Up
IT’S been a tough year for most, so we don’t want you to worry about getting Christmas sorted - we’ve done it for you.
Every day in November we’re giving away a must-have gift in our Christmas Wrapped Up promotion.
So if you’re kids are after a PS3 (complete with Move starter pack), we’ve got one. If your mum deserves a spa break, we’ve got it. Or if your dad fancies a new Harris Tweed jacket, we’ve got one of those too.
Or maybe you feel you’d like to jet off to the sun? We’ve got flights to Faro to give away as well.
How do you take part? Visit www.cambs24.co.uk/christmas every day in November to see which prize is up for grabs. You will only be able to enter for 24 hours and then the next prize will be revealed.
You may also want to watch:
There are 30 days in November, so we have got an incredible 30 prizes to give away.
And what’s brilliant about our promotion is that if you’re one of our lucky winners, your prize will be delivered to you in time for wrapping and putting under the tree – before December 25.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 4 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 5 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 6 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 7 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 8 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 9 Stabbing victim a 'fun loving guy who enjoyed life to the full'
- 10 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
So don’t miss out, go to www.cambs24.co.uk/christmas every day in November to be in with a chance of winning some of the best gifts of 2010.
• Our Christmas Wrapped Up feature has been sponsored by The Magic of Christmas. Visit www.themagicofchristmas.biz for more information.