£50 Aldi hamper or Champagne
WISBECH branch of Aldi – one of 5,000 dotted across the world – is celebrating its enormous success in Fenland with a superb easy-to-enter competition. The store is closing this weekend until next Thursday to enable the finishing touches to be put to a ma
WISBECH branch of Aldi - one of 5,000 dotted across the world - is celebrating its enormous success in Fenland with a superb easy-to-enter competition.
The store is closing this weekend until next Thursday to enable the finishing touches to be put to a massive refurbishment and extension programme.
Next Thursday the mayor of Wisbech, Councillor David Oliver, will be at the store to officially re-open it after its brief closure.
For the manager and staff it is testament to their work in establishing the Wisbech store so effectively that an extension was needed so soon after its opening.
You may also want to watch:
The extension will give the store team, led by manager Marc Boyd, the chance to offer a wider variety of produce including fresh flowers, fruit, vegetables and chilled products as well as increasing the number of chest freezers in time for Christmas.
Local area manager Mark Luscombe said: "The whole team here are very excited about the company's investment in the store. It will give us a chance to further our reputation for quality fresh products as well as delivering our customers an improved environment to enjoy their shopping trip. We look forward to seeing lots of new customers as well as welcoming back the familiar faces on Thursday morning."
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
Now you can share in the success of the store by entering our competition. In association with Aldi we are offering this superb £50 Aldi hamper to the overall winner, and for six runners-up there will be a bottle of Champagne.
All you have to do to win is answer this simple question:
Aldi in Wisbech is situated near to which bridge?
a) Liberty Bridge
b) Freedom Bridge
c) Clarkson Bridge
Send your answer on a postcard, or back of a sealed envelope, to Aldi Competition, at 34 Market Place, Wisbech, PE13 1DP, or 51 High Street, March, PE15 PJJ. Alternatively answers can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Closing date is November 30 when the winning entries will be drawn at random.
Archant competition rules apply.