89 year-old Wimblington man may have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in own home

Coroner's court

Coroner's court - Credit: Archant

An 89 year-old man who died at his home in Wimblington may have been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning.

An inquest into the death of Frederick Beenham, of Norfolk Street, Wimblington, on April 7 has given a provisional cause of death of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The inquest was adjourned and will resume on September 17.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter