99 Easter Eggs for 99 readers!
We have 99 chocolate Easter eggs up for grabs for 99 lucky readers.
We have teamed up with UK ‘recession-busters’ 99p Stores, the very popular and busy 99p Stores in the heart of Wisbech town centre, to make sure Easter is egg-xtra special for our wonderful family of readers.
The value retailer has dozens and dozens of different themed Easter eggs this year ALL for just 99p each.
They range from Disney, Simpsons and Toy Story themed chocolate eggs - to more traditional eggs like Galaxy, Maltesers and Mars.
As well as larger eggs there are smaller ones too including special packs of three yummy (and gooey!) Cadbury Creme Eggs and Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel for just 99p.
You may also want to watch:
The value retailer’s range at its Wisbech branch – which is in the centre of Wisbech - extends from baby-wear to biscuits, cosmetics to chilled products, drinks to DIY, food to fashion, gardening to gifts, pet-care to party-wear, stationery to sweets. There is also a 99p Stores branch in Wisbech.
This year Easter Sunday falls a little later than usual on April 24th.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 7 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 8 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
To be in with a chance of winning a voucher to redeem for an Easter Egg at the Huntingdon 99p store, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
Who normally delivers Easter Eggs?
a) Santa Claus
b) The Easter Bunny
c) The Tooth Fairy
The competition closes on April 11. The winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries received before this date. The editor’s decision is final.
1. Voucher for 99p – equivalent to one chocolate Easter egg - redeemable at 99p Stores only.
2. Vouchers have no cash value and are not transferable.
3. Judges’ decision final.
4. No correspondence will be entered into.