A £350,000 project to improve two major roads to begin later this month
- Credit: Archant
Two roads will undergo major improvement works later this month.
A £260,000 two-week project to resurface the A142 Ireton’s Way, at Chatteris starts on October 14.
Work will be carried out overnight between 8pm and 6am with the road closed to traffic.
A signed diversion route will be in operation.
Cambridgeshire County Council is also spending £90,000 improving the A1123 at Haddenham.
You may also want to watch:
Contractors will move in on October 12 to start two days of work.
The road will be closed from 7am-6pm on both days between the junctions with Station Road and Twentypence Road.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
A signed diversion will again be in place.