A decade of dedication at Wisbech care home
- Credit: Archant
A care assistant and home trainer at Hickathrift House in Marshland St James have received a prestigious long service award in celebration of working at the healthcare company for a decade.
Louise Pegg, now a care assistant, started at Barchester in January 2015 as a kitchen assistant and bank care assistant.
She moved to the care department in June 2014.
Elizabeth Hodgkiss, now home trainer, started as a care assistant and worked her way up to a senior position in February 2011, also working within the laundry and cleaning team during this time.
She became the home trainer in July 2012.
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate their achievement they were presented with a bouquet of flowers and given a crystal award and a gift card.
Jayne Masterson, Hickathrift House general manager, said: “We’re delighted to be celebrating 10 years of loyal service with Elizabeth and Louise. They have both demonstrated their dedication and loyalty to this home and its residents year after year.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
“I speak for all of us here at Hickathrift House when I say that I’m looking forward to many more years of working with them both.”