A great bunch
A March florists has become the first business to sponsor Fenland Arts events after agreeing to back four taking place in the spring. The Greenhouse, in High Street, donated £200 to Fenland Arts to go towards running the events, which will take place in M
A March florists has become the first business to sponsor Fenland Arts events after agreeing to back four taking place in the spring.
The Greenhouse, in High Street, donated £200 to Fenland Arts to go towards running the events, which will take place in March Town Hall.
The four events are:
- Sprung springtime exhibition, from April 19-May 3;
You may also want to watch:
- Kasai Masai, an African dance group with an urban twist, performance on April 26;
- ARTScreen showing of the film Dancing In The Dark, on April 29;
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 10 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- A Clucking Good Hen Night performance by the MSFits Theatre group on May 2.
Fenland Arts officer Natalie Jode, pictured with Michelle Spendelow, right, from Greenhouse, said: "We are really pleased that the Greenhouse is on board and we are very excited that a local business wants to sponsor the arts.
"Up until now, we have been funded by Awards For All, but we decided to attempt to find businesses which would like to sponsor events and make running the group more sustainable than applying for funding."
To become a sponsor, contact Natalie on 01354 652769, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call into March Town Hall on the Market Place.