A great night out and all that jazz in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
Paula Jackman’s six piece jazz band is coming to Chatteris Church at the invitation of Chatteris Music Society.
The night of music is on Saturday July 11 at 7.30pm for a relaxing summer evening of Dixieland Jazz.
The line up includes jazz musicians who have played in all the well known bands.
The evening is a chance to enjoy the music and good company.
Drinks will be served in the interval. Newcomers will be made to feel welcome.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £10 per adult and are available from Elizabeth’s Florist in Chatteris High Street or The Greetings Card Shop, High Street, March or can be pre booked by telephone on 01354 669104/692009.
Tickets at the door will be £12 and for students under 16 there is no charge.
- 1 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 2 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
For more details of this concert and future events please visit their Facebook page.
Chatteris Music Society presents a variety of stunning musical events to the people of Fenland from jazz, opera, military bands, come and sing, wind ensembles, choral works and recitals.
The non profit making society also arranges trips to concert halls in London and the provinces to operas, ballet, orchestral concerts.