A-LEVEL RESULTS: Sir Harry Smith principal “delighted” with students’ results
SIR Harry Smith Community College achieved a pass rate of 96.1 per cent in its A-level results released today.
The Whittlesey school achieved an A*-C pass percentage of 59.2 per cent with more than 10 per cent of the grades at A*-A.
Jonathan Digby, principal of Sir Harry Smith, said: “Students have worked very hard this year and we have been delighted with the results that they have achieved.
“Those who have planned to go to university have been accepted and overall the students are very pleased with their grades.”
Special mention went to:
You may also want to watch:
• Rebecca Cronin (two As, one B)
• Natalia Nedza (one A*, two Cs)
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
• Lucy Skerritt (two As, one B)
• Anneka Stevenson (two A*s, one C)
• Karl Walker (one A, three Bs)
• Thomas Suchoruczka (one A, two Bs)