A-LEVEL RESULTS: Sir Harry Smith principal “delighted” with students’ results
SIR Harry Smith Community College achieved a pass rate of 96.1 per cent in its A-level results released today.
The Whittlesey school achieved an A*-C pass percentage of 59.2 per cent with more than 10 per cent of the grades at A*-A.
Jonathan Digby, principal of Sir Harry Smith, said: “Students have worked very hard this year and we have been delighted with the results that they have achieved.
“Those who have planned to go to university have been accepted and overall the students are very pleased with their grades.”
Special mention went to:
• Rebecca Cronin (two As, one B)
• Natalia Nedza (one A*, two Cs)
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 8 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 9 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 10 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
• Lucy Skerritt (two As, one B)
• Anneka Stevenson (two A*s, one C)
• Karl Walker (one A, three Bs)
• Thomas Suchoruczka (one A, two Bs)