A long weekend in Eastbourne raises hundreds for a cancer charity thanks to a March tour operator
- Credit: Archant
A March-based tour operator has raised hundreds of pounds for a cancer charity for the third year running.
Fenn Holidays raised £1,215 for Macmillan Cancer Support during their recent reunion weekend.
Each year the company offers its clients the opportunity to book on the hugely popular weekend which is always based at a different location.
This year’s destination was Eastbourne which was visited by more than 100 clients.
The sum was reached throughout the course of the four day weekend thanks to a raffle and a pop up shop along with the tips which had been given to staff over the course of the weekend which they generously agreed to donate.
A substantial sum was also added by proprietors Peter and Margaret Fenn.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 3 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 6 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 7 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 8 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 9 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 10 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life