A long weekend in Eastbourne raises hundreds for a cancer charity thanks to a March tour operator
- Credit: Archant
A March-based tour operator has raised hundreds of pounds for a cancer charity for the third year running.
Fenn Holidays raised £1,215 for Macmillan Cancer Support during their recent reunion weekend.
Each year the company offers its clients the opportunity to book on the hugely popular weekend which is always based at a different location.
This year’s destination was Eastbourne which was visited by more than 100 clients.
The sum was reached throughout the course of the four day weekend thanks to a raffle and a pop up shop along with the tips which had been given to staff over the course of the weekend which they generously agreed to donate.
You may also want to watch:
A substantial sum was also added by proprietors Peter and Margaret Fenn.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital