A new D.I.Y for Tommy
DO-it-yourself expert Tommy Walsh tried out a new hill walker on Friday when he opened a state-of-the-art gym in March. The hill walker is one of the many new exercise machines in Energize, the new gym at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel. Mr Walsh returned to th
DO-it-yourself expert Tommy Walsh tried out a new hill walker on Friday when he opened a state-of-the-art gym in March.
The hill walker is one of the many new exercise machines in Energize, the new gym at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel.
Mr Walsh returned to the hotel on Friday, where he stayed while he built an eco-friendly house for his TV series currently being screened, and cut a ribbon before people took the chance to check out the new facilities.
The open day was extended into Saturday, to give more people a chance to look around prior to the gym opening for business on Monday.
The new gym features a range of equipment from Life Fitness, including treadmills, bikes, rowers, cross-trainers, free weights and weight training multi-gyms.
It is open from 7am-9pm most weekdays, 7.30am-9.30pm on others, from 8am-6pm on Saturdays and 8am-2pm on Sundays.
- 1 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 2 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 3 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 4 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 7 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 8 'Most stunning' The Chase contestant takes on fresh challenge
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 Couple up for the challenge as new high street shop launched