A new D.I.Y for Tommy
DO-it-yourself expert Tommy Walsh tried out a new hill walker on Friday when he opened a state-of-the-art gym in March. The hill walker is one of the many new exercise machines in Energize, the new gym at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel. Mr Walsh returned to th
DO-it-yourself expert Tommy Walsh tried out a new hill walker on Friday when he opened a state-of-the-art gym in March.
The hill walker is one of the many new exercise machines in Energize, the new gym at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel.
Mr Walsh returned to the hotel on Friday, where he stayed while he built an eco-friendly house for his TV series currently being screened, and cut a ribbon before people took the chance to check out the new facilities.
The open day was extended into Saturday, to give more people a chance to look around prior to the gym opening for business on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
The new gym features a range of equipment from Life Fitness, including treadmills, bikes, rowers, cross-trainers, free weights and weight training multi-gyms.
It is open from 7am-9pm most weekdays, 7.30am-9.30pm on others, from 8am-6pm on Saturdays and 8am-2pm on Sundays.
- 1 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 2 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 3 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 6 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 9 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 10 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'