A ‘trance’ to learn hypnotherapy with new book
Ever wanted to turn your friend into a chicken or to give up smoking then a new self-help book could be the answer.
Local author and hypnotherapist Rory Z Fulcher has published his second book entitled ‘A beginner’s guide to hypnotherapy’ - it follows on from his first tome ‘The Instant Hypnosis and Rapid Inductions Guidebook’.
Rory, 28, who is based in Marshland St James is a practicing hypnotherapist who has helped people with everything from addictions such as giving up smoking to ridding them of phobias.
One of the most unusual phobias he has helped treat was someone who was scared of baked beans.
Hypnosis is the fun side of the art and can be used to make people behave in funny ways such as thinking they are a chicken, while hypnotherapy is the treatment side.
You may also want to watch:
Rory has been a hypnotherapist for 10 years and claims he can help most people overcome their addictions and phobias with just a few sessions, and in many cases just one.
His new book is a self-help book which can be used by readers to learn the art of hypnotherapy and to treat themselves.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
To find out more visit his website: www.rory-z.com.
The new book is available on Amazon priced at £14 or £8 for download.