Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A woman in her 30s died after she was hit by a lorry on the A14.
The incident happened at Milton at about 9am on Thursday (May 13).
Emergency services attended but the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the lorry remained at the scene and no arrests have been made.
Detective Sergeant James Thorne said: “This is a terribly sad incident and our thoughts go out to this woman’s family and friends.
You may also want to watch:
“We are keen to hear from anyone who was in the area around the time of the incident and who may have dashcam footage of the moments leading up to it.”
Anyone with information is urged to contact police via web chat or by calling 101, quoting incident number 128 of May 13.
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 3 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 4 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 5 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 6 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 7 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 8 How defibrillator access varies across the Fens and East Cambridgeshire
- 9 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash