One dead after collision between A605 Goosetree junction and A47 at Guyhirn
- Credit: Archant
A fatal collision on the A141 took place during the early hours of today (Sunday April 15).
Emergency services attended the scene between the A605 Whittlesey junction on the A605 and the A47 roundabout at Guhirn closing the road between the for some hours.
A spokesman for BCH Road Policing said: “Sadly dealing with a confirmed fatal collision on the A141 at March.
“#FLO has been deployed as has forensic collision investigators.”
Cambridgeshire police tweeted: “#A141 at Guyhirn closed both direction between Hobbs Lot Bridge and A47 junction. Please find an alternative route.”
You may also want to watch:
Fen cops added: “Road closure in place between #A605 junction on the #A141 and #Guyhirn Roundabout of the #A47 due to a collision.
“Closure likely to be on for a few hours. Please use an alternative route. #March #Wisbech.”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 7 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 8 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
BCH Road Policing confirmed the fatality, tweeting: “Emergency services sadly attending scene of fatal RTC on A141 near goosetree.
“Road closed between A47 Guyhirn and A605 Goosetree. Make an alternative route. #RPUNORTHA”