A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A motorcyclist sustained serious injuries in a crash that has closed the A141 bypass in March, Cambridgeshire.
It happened at around 3am and the road remains closed whilst police investigate.
The crash involved a motorcyclist and a van; the driver was uninjured.
The A141 is closed in both directions between Mill Hill and Knights End Road in March.
Traffic is being diverted through the town.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are being advised to avoid the area while police conduct investigation work into the crash.
A spokesperson for Fenland police said: "The road is currently still closed and our officers are still on the scene dealing.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 9 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 10 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
"Please keep a look out across our social media platforms for news of the road being back open."
Vehicles are being diverted through March to complete their journeys.