Convoy van leaves the A141 March Road and lands in field
- Credit: Archant
A van has left the road on the A141 this morning and landed in a field.
The convoy vehicle left March Road, between Westry and Rings End, on Tuesday, October 30.
All emergency services were present. Cambridgeshire Fire, East of England Ambulance Service and Cambridgeshire Police.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called at 8.05am this morning (30 October) to reports of a collision.
“Officers attended the collision, involving one van, together with the fire service and paramedics.
“Two people were inside the van at the time of the incident. Details of any injuries are unclear at this stage.”
One passer-by, who managed to snap the crash, said on Facebook that the driver “just kept going straight”.
- 1 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 2 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 8 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 9 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to kill former girlfriend