Convoy van leaves the A141 March Road and lands in field
- Credit: Archant
A van has left the road on the A141 this morning and landed in a field.
The convoy vehicle left March Road, between Westry and Rings End, on Tuesday, October 30.
All emergency services were present. Cambridgeshire Fire, East of England Ambulance Service and Cambridgeshire Police.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called at 8.05am this morning (30 October) to reports of a collision.
“Officers attended the collision, involving one van, together with the fire service and paramedics.
You may also want to watch:
“Two people were inside the van at the time of the incident. Details of any injuries are unclear at this stage.”
One passer-by, who managed to snap the crash, said on Facebook that the driver “just kept going straight”.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November