Motorcyclist hospitalised after collision with car
- Credit: SCOTT WALTON
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with serious injuries following a collision with a car at Chatteris last night (Sunday February 21).
Police and ambulance crews attended the scene of the crash on Langwood Hill Drove at 5.52pm.
The motorbike rider was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the car was uninjured.
The A142 Chatteris to Mepal road was closed at the Langwood Road junction while recovery of the vehicles took place.
You may also want to watch:
It has since reopened.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo