Motorcyclist hospitalised after collision with car
- Credit: SCOTT WALTON
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with serious injuries following a collision with a car at Chatteris last night (Sunday February 21).
Police and ambulance crews attended the scene of the crash on Langwood Hill Drove at 5.52pm.
The motorbike rider was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the car was uninjured.
The A142 Chatteris to Mepal road was closed at the Langwood Road junction while recovery of the vehicles took place.
You may also want to watch:
It has since reopened.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Cross party review says 39 councillors for Fenland not enough -three more needed
- 9 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire