Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- Credit: LINKEDIN
Tributes have been paid to a "much loved" woman who died following a crash on the A605 earlier this month.
The collision, involving a black Vauxhall Astra and a white Ford Transit van, happened at just after 6.15am on June 3 between Coates and March.
Emergency services attended but the driver of the car, Gabija Jokubauskaite, 23, of Norwich Road, Wisbech, died at the scene.
In a tribute, Gabija’s family said: “Much loved by everyone who had the privilege to know her.
"Gabija we share all of your joy and sad times.
You may also want to watch:
“We will all keep her in our thoughts as she is greatly missed and leaves a big hole in our family.”
One of Gabija's friends also paid tribute, writing on Facebook: "RIP my lovely friend.
"Life is so unfair and has taken you away too soon only when your big life was just about to begin after your graduation."
- 1 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 2 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 6 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 9 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 10 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
The driver of the van, a 54-year-old man from Spalding, Lincolnshire suffered serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
There were no passengers in either vehicle.
Police are appealing for witnesses, dashcam footage or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.