Boost your business with the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard
- Credit: Archant
The Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard are hosting free local digital marketing presentations to secure business growth for local advertisers.
Does your business need a helping hand in ‘de-mystifying’ the fast moving advertising opportunities available within the digital world?
Do you even understand it?
How do you stay ahead of your competitors when it comes to customers on line buying decisions?
How do you decide which digital products are the right products for your business?
You may also want to watch:
The Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard are launching a series of one hour long digital marketing events, called Accelerate. These events are aimed at advising local businesses on how to grow their customer base and help secure their future by maximising on local digital advertising opportunities.
Tracey Brockman, commercial manager, said: ‘We are excited to be holding these events for local businesses.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 3 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 9 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
“We are all aware that the digital world is developing at such an incredible pace and we have found that by speaking to local businesses, many are missing out as they struggle to keep up with, understand, and implement these advancements, whilst running their own businesses. “Consumer buying behaviour has changed dramatically over the past five years and for businesses to continue to find, keep and grow their customer base, their approach to market must embrace these changes or face the reality that they may cease to trade.
“By speaking to local businesses, we have developed a range of digital products suitable for the local market and these products will be available at our ‘Accelerate’ event.
“We are delighted with the response so far with over 500 local businesses expected to attend during an event the week.”
The local events will take place at The Oliver Cromwell Hotel, March, week commencing h November 20, and are by invitation only.
To find out if the Accelerate Event would help your business, and to secure your invitation, please contact Nick Boister, on 01354 661980.