Accidental van fire on A141 at Chatteris this morning

A van caught fire on the A141 at Chatteris this morning

A van caught fire on the A141 at Chatteris this morning - Credit: Archant

A van caught fire on the A141 Chatteris at 6.39am this morning.

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel to extinguish the accidental fire, which was caused by electrical problems.

Crews returned to their station by 7.55am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter