Accolade for Fenmarc
FENMARC has been given an internationally celebrated health and safety accolade at a ceremony at Armourers Hall, London. The fresh produce suppliers to ASDA, based in Elm and March, won the coveted Five Star Health and Safety Audit Award following a rig
FENMARC has been given an internationally celebrated health and safety accolade at a ceremony at Armourers' Hall, London.
The fresh produce suppliers to ASDA, based in Elm and March, won the coveted Five Star Health and Safety Audit Award following a rigorous inspection.
"Winning the award helps organisations fight the staggering annual £18bn burden on British industry through staff leaving due to long term illness or disability," said a Fenmarc spokesman.
" The audit can help organisations reduce accidents and improve productivity by identifying their health and safety strengths and weaknesses."
You may also want to watch:
Top names in the health and safety industry attended the presentation to see Fenmarc Produce Ltd receive the award.
David Ballard, Chief Executive of the British Safety Council, says: "A positive company image through first-class health and safety is vital.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
"It not only makes excellent business sense to have the safest workplace possible, but it also boosts the morale of employees.
"I hope other companies will take the lead from Fenmarc Produce Ltd and forge the way towards a safer future with a Five Star award.