Accounts manager in court today accused of stealing £195,000 from Fenland company
- Credit: Archant
AN accounts manager has appeared in court charged with stealing £195,000 from his Fenland employers.
Robert Wilson, 32, of Bronze Street, March, appeared before Peterborough magistrates today accused of stealing £195,713.53 from S & W Processing Ltd of Longhill Road, March.
The court was told the theft had happened over a five year period.
Company bosses Graham Whyles and Diane Nunn were in the public gallery to see their former employee hear the single charge of theft read out.
Wilson, dressed smartly in a suit, indicated no plea and will next appear before Peterborough Magistrates Court for a committal to trial hearing on May 29.
You may also want to watch:
He was given unconditional bail.
The S & W Group was set up in 1981 and has become market leaders in the supply of process plant and services for the hygienic process industries. They employ 35 staff, mostly with an engineering background.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire