Action needed to make B1093 safer, from Wimblington to Manea. Driving along it, you feel as if you’re on a rollercoaster
I read your article about Fenland missing out on improvements along the A47 (August 22).
How typical - Fenland nearly always misses out in favour of other parts of the country.
The A47 is as busy on the Guyhirn to Wisbech road as any other part of the A47.
Everything always comes down to that old money thing.
While I am on about roads, it’s about time Cambridgeshire County Council sorts out the B1093 from Wimblington to Manea, past Skylark Garden Centre. That is full of pot holes and dips - it’s as if you are on a rollercoaster.
You may also want to watch:
Until a highways officer takes a ride along there, they will not know how bad it is.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion