Action needed to make B1093 safer, from Wimblington to Manea. Driving along it, you feel as if you’re on a rollercoaster
I read your article about Fenland missing out on improvements along the A47 (August 22).
How typical - Fenland nearly always misses out in favour of other parts of the country.
The A47 is as busy on the Guyhirn to Wisbech road as any other part of the A47.
Everything always comes down to that old money thing.
While I am on about roads, it’s about time Cambridgeshire County Council sorts out the B1093 from Wimblington to Manea, past Skylark Garden Centre. That is full of pot holes and dips - it’s as if you are on a rollercoaster.
Until a highways officer takes a ride along there, they will not know how bad it is.
- 1 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 2 Salesman Stephen who 'has a smile every day' marks 45 years at firm
- 3 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 4 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
- 5 'Why not have two stations?' - Villagers air their views on £37m rail project
- 6 Chatteris Fire brigade respond to nearly 20 calls in two days
- 7 Jury to go out in trial of driver accused of causing toddler's death
- 8 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 9 Heather's Hedgehog Hotel in Chatteris officially opens
- 10 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year