ADAM WENT - EMMA JACKSON
- Credit: Archant
Adam Went and Emma Jackson were married at St Mary’s Church, Doddington.
The groom is the son of Geoff Went, of Doddington, and Pam Went, of Cyprus. The bride is the daughter of Patrick and Sheree Jackson, of Doddington.
Matron of honour was Sheree Jackson. Best men were Geoff Went and Martin Longley (groom’s friend).
A reception was held at Doddington Village Hall.
The couple will live in Manea.
You may also want to watch:
Picture: EVOLUTION PHOTOS
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 3 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 4 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 8 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told