ADRIAN ALEXANDER - GEMMA CHAPMAN
ADRIAN Alexander and Gemma Chapman were married at St Peter’s Church, Upwell.
The bridegroom is the only son of John and Carol Alexander of Bath Road, Wisbech. The bride is the first daughter of Fred and Gail Chapman off The Chase, Leverington.
The bridegroom is a self-employed bricklayer. The bride is the manager at Norwich and Peterborough Building Society’s Wisbech branch.
Bridesmaids were Sophie Alexander (daughter), Rebecca Whiteman, Hayley Painter and Alice Trundle (friends). Best man was Stuart Manning (friend).
The bride, wearing an ivory dress with a shower rose bouquet, was given away by her father.
You may also want to watch:
A reception took place at Outwell Village Hall. The couple spent their honeymoon in Lanzarote and live in Outwell.
Picture: KIFF PHOTOGRAPHY
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 9 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens