Alison’s neat little picture for Twitter starts to become an internet sensation- see what you think?
- Credit: Archant
March may not be Suburbia but if you Go West from Creek Road you’ll come across a curious juxtaposition of shop signs.
Indeed Alison Kiddle thought It’s a Sin not to take a picture and share it with her 230 followers on Twitter.
Being Boring is not her style and Alison agrees she works best when ‘Left to My Own Devices’ but even she probably under estimated the numbers who would find her photograph Flamboyant.
One follower commented that the photo is now Always on My Mind, clearly leading Alison to ponder What Have I Done to Deserve This.
But she’s all Heart, always on the look out for Opportunities and was delighted when the photo was retweeted more than 200 times.
She took the photo of The Pet Shop to the left of Boyes on Station Road at the beginning of February and it quickly became an internet phenomenon.
It even got a retweet from The Pet Shop Boys official account and subsequent humour pages such as ‘The Lad Bible’ shared it too. Buzzfeed featured the photo on there ‘Top 18 Most Glorious Coincidences You’ll Ever See’ branding March as ‘the most electro-pop street in Britain’.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 6 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 7 Missing woman back home
- 8 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
- 9 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 10 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
As the duo themselves might say ‘Se A Vida é’ (That’s The Way Life Is)