The Greatest Show is staged by students at All Saints School
- Credit: Archant
Children at a March school have been busy rehearsing for this year’s Christmas production.
The whole of Key Stage Two is presenting the seasonal showpiece play called The Greatest Show.
Holly Baumber, assistant head teacher, said: “Here at All Saints Academy we have produced our own version of the Greatest Show to perform to family and friends this Christmas.
“Jack and David from year six are sharing the role of Mr Barnum, the new head of All Saints, who comes into school to try to shake things up and help the children “Come Alive”.
“Year five play the Misfits, a collection of children who do not quite fit in, who learn that they have talent and should be proud of it, no matter how they look!
You may also want to watch:
“All of Key Stage two have worked incredibly hard on their songs, dances and acting to produce the Greatest Show at All Saints.”
The key stage two pupils are the older children in the final four years of their time at primary school.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 9 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 10 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer