All the results from 2015 Fenland District Council election
- Credit: Archant
The votes are in – and this afternoon they will be counted to reveal the 39 new members of Fenland District Council.
The Conservatives increased their majority on Fenland District Council, winning 34 of the 39 seats.
Most of the 91 candidates, their families and party supporters, gathered today at the Hudson Leisure Centre in Wisbech.
It comes after last night’s General Election count, where Conservative Steve Barclay was elected for a second term as MP for NE Cambs.
A full round-up from today’s results will be posted online later today.
• Unfortunately, the live results may not be available to mobile users.
• Candidates highlighted in bold have been elected.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 9 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 10 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
• For up-to-date results, please refresh this page (desktop users can press the F5 button on their keyboard).
* denotes previously serving councillor