All the results from 2015 Fenland District Council election
- Credit: Archant
The votes are in – and this afternoon they will be counted to reveal the 39 new members of Fenland District Council.
The Conservatives increased their majority on Fenland District Council, winning 34 of the 39 seats.
Most of the 91 candidates, their families and party supporters, gathered today at the Hudson Leisure Centre in Wisbech.
It comes after last night’s General Election count, where Conservative Steve Barclay was elected for a second term as MP for NE Cambs.
A full round-up from today’s results will be posted online later today.
You may also want to watch:
• Unfortunately, the live results may not be available to mobile users.
• Candidates highlighted in bold have been elected.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March
• For up-to-date results, please refresh this page (desktop users can press the F5 button on their keyboard).
* denotes previously serving councillor