Amber bids for Miss Fresh Teen Model title
A TEENAGER’S dreams took a step closer to coming true when she got a tap on the shoulder from a top modelling agency.
The Fresh Modelling Agency liked what they saw in Neale-Wade Community College student Amber Twell.
So they invited her to take part in the Miss Fresh Teen Model competition taking place across the country to win the chance to model for the Lipsy clothing brand.
The 15-year-old, who set out on her dream at last year’s Clothes Show in Birmingham said she felt “privileged” to be selected but knew she had a long way to go in the competition.
“I went to the Clothes Show because I am very interested in modelling and it’s something I’ve wanted to go into for quite a while,” Amber said.
You may also want to watch:
“I’d love to get to the finals of the competition and then make it as a career. It would be my dream to come through to go into modelling.”
Amber is currently in heat six of the contest and is relying on text votes from the public to put her through to heat five.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
If she gets through that, she will receive a place in the national final due to take place later this year.
Amber and her fellow hopefuls are also invited to raise awareness and funds for eating disorder charity BEAT.
To vote for Amber by text, you must text FRESH then TEEN603 to 84555, with a space between FRESH and TEEN603.
Votes must be cast by noon on Friday, October 5.