Eastrea woman treated by paramedics after breathing in ammonia due to fridge leak
- Credit: Archant
An Eastrea woman had to be treated by paramedics after breathing in ammonia that leaked from a fridge.
Police officers along with a Cambs Fire and Rescue Service crew and a team of paramedics were called to the incident at just after midnight today (Thursday October 18).
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus entered a property and discovered an ammonia leak from a fridge which was then removed.
One person was treated at the scene by paramedics due to breathing in ammonia.
Ammonia is a compound of nitrogen and hydrogen with the formula NH3.
You may also want to watch:
The simplest pnictogen hydride, ammonia, is a colourless gas with a characteristic pungent smell.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review