Anglian Players set to hold auditions for Allo Allo roles
- Credit: Archant
The Anglian Players drama group is holding auditions for roles in their production of ‘Allo Allo’.
With Alan Hooks returning to his role as chairman, the auditions will be held on Thursday September 8.
The show, which the group last performed eight years ago, will then take place in mid-November.
“We’re hoping to take it up a notch or two this year,” he said.
“We want to get a good smattering of people because there are a lot of parts to fill in.”
You may also want to watch:
The players are also looking to perform some shows at March Town Hall over the next year.
“If there are any budding writers that want to have their plays performed, then get in touch.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
For more information, search The Anglian Players on Facebook or call Alan on 07857 081298.