Anglian Players to perform ‘Don’t Get Your Vicars In A Twist’ at March Community Centre
- Credit: Archant
The countdown to The Anglian Players production of ‘Don’t Get Your Vicars In A Twist’ began at the weekend with the construction of the set on the stage of March Community Centre.
Set in a country vicarage in the early 1990s, the farcical comedy tells the story of a church warden’s attempt to raise funds for his daughter’s wedding by secretly hiring out the ‘empty’ vicarage for a murder mystery weekend.
As visiting clergy, oblivious guests and egotistical thespians mingle, mishaps, misunderstandings and mistaken identities ensue.
The opening night is on Thursday November 23 at 7.30pm. It will be performed at March Community Centre, Station Road, with further performances on Friday 24 at 7.30pm.
On Saturday November 25 there are performances at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £8 (general admission) or £7 (concessions) and available from The Pet Shop, Station Road, March, and on the door.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told