Angry that MP believes increasing speed limit of lorries will benefit traffic problems
I’m incredulous and angry that MP Steve Barclay believes increasing the speed of lorries from 40mph to 50mph is beneficial to our traffic problems.
Who was the £5,000 contributor to his GE 2011 fund? Oh yes, a Wisbech transport company.
I know he’s frustrated at having to deal with Fenland District Council and Cambridgeshire County Council over the A47 and railways.
He often says “I’m happy to support” as if he’s done something (like the A47, they’ve not even included him in the “thanks for support” section).
But what has he actually achieved for us?
You may also want to watch:
CLLR VIRGINIA BUCKNOR
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 9 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 10 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash