Animal and child pornography charges faced by Wisbech man
- Credit: Archant
A 39 year old Wisbech man appeared in court charged with possessing 112 extreme animal porn images and more than 250 child porn images.
Andrew Mattless appeared at King’s Lynn Magistrates Court where he appeared on pornography charges dating back to April 24 last year.
Mattless, of Edingburgh Drive, had his case committed to Cambridge Crown Court to be heard on February 4.
He is charged with possessing 86 indecent images of children and charged with making 173 indecent images of children.
Four of those offences relate to images rated at level five, considered the most offensive type of photo.
You may also want to watch:
He is charged with possessing an extreme image of somebody performing an act of intercourse on an animal and charged with possessing 111 extreme pornographic images of a person performing oral sex on an animal.
He was granted unconditional bail.
- 1 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 2 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines