Visitors banned from Chatteris house - by court order - following complaints of anti social behaviour
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to a house in Chatteris have been banned following complaints of anti-social behaviour (ASB) and criminality.
Police issued the order on 34 West Park Street after complaints that included the premises being associated with “persistent disorder and criminality”.
A first notice was served on Saturday (October 17) for 48 hours.
The successful application was made to Cambridge magistrates’ court today (Monday) for the order to be in place for the next three months.
The order says the house is to close at once to prevent disorder or persistent serious nuisance.
You may also want to watch:
Until January 19. 2021, only named individuals can enter including the tenant.
“Anyone not specifically named on the court order is prohibited from accessing the premises,” said a police spokesperson.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 9 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 10 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
Failure to comply with the order is a criminal offence that carries a prison term.