Anyone else in Fenland had problems with ITV signal? There’s noting we can do
HAVE other readers of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard been experiencing problems with receiving ITV since Sunday? Well, after contacting ITV its response is that there is nothing they can do.
It is all down to “unusually high atmospheric pressure which can occur at this time of year”, and “nothing can be done by the broadcasters to prevent the problem but reception should improve when the high pressure system moves away”.
Surely in the days when we can put a man on the moon and rescue 33 miners trapped underground for more than 60 days, then the broadcasters have the technology to deal with the Great British weather?
A very disgruntled ITV viewer.
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s