Anyone else in Fenland had problems with ITV signal? There’s noting we can do
HAVE other readers of the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard been experiencing problems with receiving ITV since Sunday? Well, after contacting ITV its response is that there is nothing they can do.
It is all down to “unusually high atmospheric pressure which can occur at this time of year”, and “nothing can be done by the broadcasters to prevent the problem but reception should improve when the high pressure system moves away”.
Surely in the days when we can put a man on the moon and rescue 33 miners trapped underground for more than 60 days, then the broadcasters have the technology to deal with the Great British weather?
A very disgruntled ITV viewer.
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 6 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 9 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 10 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa