Anyone with information on German Prisoner of War? Please get in touch
I AM researching my family history and would like anyone with information on Oscar Heinz to please get in touch.
He died October 7 1951 aged 41 due to an accident. He was a German Prisoner of War at Friday Bridge camp.
He was married to Barbara Frances Mary Freear in 1949. She had a daughter.
Please get in touch with me at email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 2 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 3 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Ex-employee ordered to pay £2k after losing ‘age discrimination’ case
- 6 Second dispersal order in two months to tackle anti-social behaviour
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Drink driver reported after village crash
- 9 Care home residents enjoy a gift of touch screen technology
- 10 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow