Appeal for information after arsonists target car in March and flat in Wisbech in one night
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to two deliberate fires in Fenland last night.
A crew from March was first called to a car fire on Whittlesey Road, March, at around 11.47pm.
They extinguished the fire and returned to their station by 1.05am.
Firefighters from Wisbech and West Walton were then called out to a fire in a first-floor flat in Chapel Road at around 1.48am.
The blaze took over three hours to extinguish, with firefighters returning to their stations by 4.15am.
You may also want to watch:
A fire service spokesman said: “The cause of both fires was deliberate. Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award